160g carrots (about 2) peeled and cut into chunks
1 tablespoon olive oil
160g tomato passata (or fresh tomatoes)
95g tin tuna
grated parmesan cheese, to garnish
squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Add onion, carrot, and olive oil into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
- Saute for 4 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
- Add tomato passata, rice and enough water to cover the mixture by about 1 inch.
- Cook for 18 minutes/100 degrees/speed 2. (At this point check the consistency and puree the mixture if required. )
- Add tuna to the TM bowl and stir through with spatula.
- To serve, place into a bowl and grate over some fresh parmesan cheese and a little squeeze of lemon juice.