Monday, 18 June 2012

Green Curry Paste

This is a quick and simple curry paste you can whip up in no time at all. I use it to make an awesome green chilli chicken curry. If you like a bit of extra heat, don't remove the seeds and membranes from the chillies.



Ingredients:
1-3 green chillies, seeded and roughly chopped
1 cup fresh coriander leaves
1 tablespoon fish sauce
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
1 red onion, peeled and quartered
2 tablespoons peanut oil

Method:
  1. Place all of the ingredients into the TM bowl and chop for 30 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl and repeat until you have a smooth paste.

3 comments:

  1. I have had my thermomix for almost 2 years now and use it every day and love it. I have had a great time exploring blogs posted by creative sharing people. I love your blog and go to it often to see what you are making and have made many of your wonderful recipes. Thank you for sharing your talents with me!
    Cheers
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rosemary. I use my TM every day as well - I just wish I had more time to post new recipes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Caroline, you have a fantastic blog,i love it, I'll stay here to learn from your recipes.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete