300g self-raising flour
210g caster sugar
100g butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds/speed 4 or until light and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tin lined with paper patty cases.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and cool on a wire rack before icing.
100g icing sugar
1 teaspoon butter, softened
2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
- Place the icing ingredients into the TM bowl and mix for 20 seconds/speed 4 or until smooth.