250g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
130g tepid water
- Put all ingredients into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds/speed 7.
- Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 3 minutes/interval speed. The dough should be smooth and silky.
- Form into a ball and place the dough into a bowl. Cover and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces, about the size of an egg. Roll each piece into flat rounds on a lightly floured surface.
- Heat a heavy-based frying pan on medium-high heat. Put a round of dough into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes and then turn to cook the other side. Repeat with remaining dough.