10 slices of brioche
60g unsalted butter, softened
1 punnet blueberries
2 cups milk
1 lemon, juiced
3/4 cup caster sugar
- Lightly butter an ovenproof dish.
- Butter the brioche slices and then cut each slice into 2 triangles. Arrange in layers in the dish, then sprinkle with the blueberries in between layers.
- Put the milk, lemon juice, eggs and sugar into the TM bowl and whisk for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the bread slices. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the ovenproof dish into a large roasting pan and pour enough boiling water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the baking dish.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes or until golden and custard has set.
- Serve with cream or vanilla bean icecream.